Membership in the Northumberland Hills Stitchery Guild is :
- Open to both Females and Males of all ages.
- Open to persons who enjoy needlework, whether student, amateur or professional, upon payment of the Annual Fee.
- The Annual Fee is payable in June of the calendar year.
- This fee covers two meetings per month from September to June.
- We have summer (July/August) get-togethers at members' homes.
- We are affiliated with the Ontario Network of Needleworkers (ONN), an information-sharing organization covering Southern Ontario. Part of the ONN Annual Meeting includes a show of members' work.
- Correspondence courses, basic-through-advanced, in a variety of embroidery techniques are available to members-at-large, of the Embroiderers' Association of Canada (EAC), which anyone can join.
Members at large of EAC may also enroll in the Annual May Seminar, held in a different Canadian location each year.
- Our members' interests include : Beadwork, Blackwork, Canvas work, Casalguidi, Crewel, Cross Stitch, Deerfield Style, Design, Freeform or Creative Embroidery, Hardanger, Needle Lace, Needlepoint, Pulled and Drawn Threads, Ribbon embroidery, Schwalm, Smocking, Stumpwork, and Surface Embroidery.